Christmascentral - Coffee Crisp candy bars
I ordered a quantity of '3' Coffee Crisp candy bars for $4.99 each.I naively thought that a quantity of '1' meant maybe a box containing at least 2 bars.
So I'd get at least six bars for my total order of $14.97 Wrong! For my order total of $14.97 I received 3 candy bars. What a scam!
I found then on a Walmart website so I felt relatively confident that Walmart wouldn't participate in any kind of a hijinks.The website said that Christmas Central would be handling the order, but never having heard of them and attracted by a zero shipping cost, I placed the order.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Free shipping
What I disliked
- Misleading ad
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nestles Coffee Crisp Canadian Candy Bar
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Hi everyone. I thought I would quickly throw in my two cents here :) I own an online merchandise website that has been really starting to pick up on the..."
- "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..."
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "Went in yesterday for a simple trim and bang cut and left absolutely butchered. I wanted to cry after I got in my car and had a close up look...."
- "6/11/15: Lady from NY called this week and stated that this email below said CAN'T BOOK FOR DIFFERENT NAME BUT IT CLEARLY SILAS EMAILED: " The new ticket can be..."
- "My two legged pitbull was killed by the office politics of Banfield. They not only over charge for their services, which are often provided by the tech instead of the..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."