I've ordered a christmas tree from walmart.com(Christmascentral.com is vendor) on Dec 2nd(supposed to be delivered between Dec 7-10).On Dec 4th i've received an email which says order has been shipped.

When i tried to track the number USPS cannot find that order at all.

As i haven't received any updates until Dec 10th, I sent an email to sales@christmascentral.com to get the information but they never responded.Tired of calling walmart.com no.of times, I disputed the charge by calling credit card company.If you don't want to ruin your festive mood before christmas , STOP ORDERING FROM CHRISTMASCENTRAL or Any sites that they use to sell(like walmart.com).

Review about: Christmascentral Artificial Christmas Tree.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / $91
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Christmascentral?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Do Not Waste Your Time With Closet Factory And You Will Find Out Why? Closet Factory "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Christmascentral - Coffee Crisp candy bars Christmascentral "I ordered a quantity of '3' Coffee Crisp candy bars for $4.99 each. I naively thought that a quantity of '1' meant maybe a box containing at least 2 bars...." Read more MyPillow caused bad caused of hives Mypillow "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..." Read more Morgan Properties - BAND FFOM PROPERTY CONT.... Morgan Properties "Here are some more text and emails from April 28 a text and email about my property; Also on May 1-5! I have more that goes in between these days..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more