Bronx, New York
Featured 100% full Not resolved

Package was sent.It took a long time to ship.

Tracking just stopped on line. Went to post office three times looking for package. Tracking did not say where it was. I kept checking and finally it said it was sent back.

It was probably a racket because it couldnt even be tracked. Now ive been trying to contact the company and they wont answer. It wasnt expensive so im not stressing over it but i want others not to do business with these people. Also i bought through walmart who take your money but who said they are not responsible for third party.

Then why are you putting your reputation in jeopardy.Amazon will cover you.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Christmascentral?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Christmascentral - Coffee Crisp candy bars Christmascentral "I ordered a quantity of '3' Coffee Crisp candy bars for $4.99 each. I naively thought that a quantity of '1' meant maybe a box containing at least 2 bars...." Read more Gazelle - They offered $200, I sent a perfect iPhone and then got an email that the back was cracked Gazelle "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..." Read more Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Had to Pay Shipping to Return Defective Item from Houzz. Houzz "I ordered an area rug from Houzz based on the colors depicted on the Houzz site. The colors were very important and needed to match exactly as depicted. Upon arrival,..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more Directv - Pay about $2000 a year for their non sevice and buy the MLB and Sunday Ticket. Directv "Have a problem? Can't get the Sunday Ticket on mobile devices. Spend $25 dollars more for HD if you want that! I called Mike White, CEO no response! Here are..." Read more